Insert your text hereConsidering Selling in 2018: Considering Buying in 2018:
Today, we’re sharing “aha!” moments from the last day and a half of the Luxury Listing Specialist Certification (LUXE).
We are here in Orlando with 23 of the top luxury agents in the area. If you know someone looking to buy or sell in Orlando, make sure that you private message me so I can put you in touch with the best agent.
Here are some of the top “aha!” moments:
- Market research is the bad guy.
- The match pair concept, when you have a pre-appraisal done so that sellers understand what their competition is.
- Using the script “I am the most expensive agent and let me tell you why.” If you’re a great agent, you don’t compete by being the cheapest. You bring value to the table.
- Google is our friend, so video, video, video. Video is not going away.
- Event marketing.
- Position or stage your listing so that buyers can mentally move in.
- Only 10% of buyers can mentally move in and visualize the home. 90% only see the home as-is.
- Showcase the lifestyle when marketing a listing. Let potential buyers know what kind of lifestyle they will enjoy if they live there.
- Educate buyers and sellers by using short videos on YouTube. This is a great way of giving value to your clients.
- Incorporate virtual staging vs. actual staging in circumstances where sellers might not have the investment dollars as a way to promote their lifestyle.
- How to leverage your resources and network with a luxury club. If you hang out with nine top producers, you’re bound to be the 10th.
- The difference between being a marketing agent and a listing agent.
- How DISC personalities give you a better understanding of who your seller is and how they like things done.
- Sending a gift after the listing appointment so you’re not out of mind.
ONLY 10% OF BUYERS CAN VISUALIZE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO LIVE IN THE HOME.
As you can see, we had a lot of “ahas!” in Orlando. If you have any questions for me, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!